- Scope of delivery: 1 x Beurer BC 51 wrist blood pressure monitor, 1 x operating instructions, 1 x blood pressure passport, 1 x storage box, 2 x 1.5V AAA LR03 batteries. Arrhythmia detection: In case of possible arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation and extrasystoles, the device alerts you with the automatic arrhythmia detection by displaying a symbol. Integrated positioning indicator: Thanks to the positioning indicator, you can immediately see whether you are holding the device correctly - the on/off button turns green or red. Fast and comfortable: Blood pressure measurement starts already during the inflation process with automatic pressure preselection and decompression function, with long-term control through 2 x 120 memories. Blood pressure monitoring: Automatic and gentle blood pressure and pulse measurement on wrists from 12.5 to 21 cm, with risk indicator for quick and easy classification of measurements.
- The Beurer BC 51 wrist blood pressure monitor - for fast and reliable blood pressure and pulse measurement with integrated positioning display.
- With the BC 51 blood pressure monitor, you can conveniently monitor your blood pressure and pulse rate. The integrated positioning display lets you know at a glance whether you are holding the device correctly - the on/off button is coloured green or red accordingly. The recommended measuring position is directly at the heart and should be taken in combination with a calm body posture. Thanks to the integrated inflation technology, the device already measures during inflation, thus protecting your arteries. Thanks to the large display and the coloured risk scale, you can easily recognise and read your measured values. This gives you immediate feedback on your blood pressure range. The arrhythmia detection allows you to detect a possible disturbance of the heart rhythm and informs you if necessary. After a successful measurement, the automatic shut-off ensures that the batteries last as long as possible. The practical storage box also makes the device the ideal companion for monitoring your blood pressure on the move and when travelling.
- The features of the blood pressure monitor at a glance.
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement at the wrist
- On/off button with integrated positioning indicator
- Extra flat with XL display
- Risk indicator: Grading of measurement results with a coloured scale
- Arrhythmia Detection: Detects and alerts to arrhythmias
- Inflation technology: Fast and comfortable measurement during the inflation process
- Calculates the average of all recorded measurements and the morning and evening blood pressure for the last 7 days
- 2 x 120 memory locations
- For wrist circumferences from 12.5 to 21 cm
- Application error message
- Date and time, automatic shut off
- Includes batteries and convenient storage box
- Medical device
- Please note that wrist blood pressure monitors are not suitable for all users!
- For the elderly, smokers or even patients with diabetes and severe obesity, wrist measurement is not suitable without restrictions. With age, blood vessels can narrow due to deposits or harden due to arteriosclerosis. This particularly affects the arteries in the wrist, which are further away from the heart, making accurate measurement difficult. Please discuss with your doctor whether a wrist or upper arm monitor is more suitable for you.
- General information on blood pressure:
- Blood pressure is the force with which the blood flow pushes against the walls of the arteries. Blood pressure changes constantly during a heart cycle.
- Blood pressure is always expressed in terms of two values:
- The highest pressure of the cycle is called the systolic blood pressure. It occurs when the heart muscle contracts, forcing blood into the vessels.
- The lowest is the diastolic blood pressure, which is when the heart muscle has fully expanded again, filling the heart with blood.
- Fluctuations in blood pressure are normal. Even with repeated measurements, there may be considerable differences between the readings taken. Therefore, spot or irregular measurements do not provide a reliable indication of the actual blood pressure. A reliable assessment is only possible if you measure regularly under comparable conditions.
- Set contains: 1x Beurer BC 51 wrist blood pressure monitor, 1x instructions for use, 1x blood pressure passport, 1x storage box, 2 x 1.5V AAA LR03 batteries
- Are you interested in our innovative product worlds?
- With more than 500 products, Beurer is known for its quality products in the field of health and wellness. In our shop, you can discover different product ranges and find perfect gift ideas for your loved ones. You can access the shop by clicking on "Visit the Beurer shop" under the product title.
- 9.5L x 7W x 8D cm
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.