- Included: 1x nebuliser, 1x atomiser, 1x mouthpiece, 1x adult mask, 1x child mask, 1x nosepiece, 10x spare filters, 1x instructions for use. ACCESSORIES: Includes adult mask, childs mask, mouth piece and nose piece all are suitable for disinfecting. CERTIFIED MEDICAL DEVICE: The Beurer IH21 is medically certified so you can be confident in effecting home treatment. COMPRESSED AIR TECHNOLOGY: Performs a high nebulisation rate (0.3ml/min) for easier inhalation; great for chronic conditions and young children. FAST AND EFFECTIVE RELIEF: Delivers your medication directly to the site of illness resulting in reduced sideeffects. MEDICINAL INHALATION: Nebulise liquid medication and inhale for effective home treatment of airway conditions such as colds, asthma and bronchitis.
- The Beurer IH21 HomeUse Nebuliser for fast and effective athome treatment for conditions of the upper and lower airways.
- Using a nebuliser is highly recognised as the most efficient way to administer medication for the management of respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; and can even be a great route to recovery from shorterterm conditions such as coughs and colds, including bronchitis and pneumonia.
- The medically certified Beurer IH21 Nebuliser uses compressed air technology; this technology blasts your medicinal solution into tiny particles using compressed air and mixes them with additional air. This makes for a high nebulisation rate (0.3ml/min) which means easier inhalation, great for chronic conditions and for treating young children. Administering medicine this way not only delivers the medication to the site of illness fast but delivers it directly, reducing the chances of possible sideeffects.
- Key features of the IH21 at a glance:
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract Nebulisation of liquid medication using compressed air technology For use with colds, asthma and other respiratory diseases High proportion of respirable particles High nebulisation performance: 0.3ml/min Short inhalation time Accessories: mouthpiece, nose piece, adult mask, children's mask Includes storage bag Working pressure: 0.8 1.45 bar 230 V~ / 50 Hz / 180 VA Product dimensions: 30 x 18 x 10 cm Product weight: approx. 1,9 kg Certified medical device
- BOX CONTAINS
- 1 x IH 21 nebuliser
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Nosepiece
- 1 x Adult Mask
- 1 x Child's Mask
- 1 x Compressed Air Tube extra long
- 1 x Filter
- User manual
- Retail box
- ?40 x 30 x 5 cm - 2.18 grams
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.