- SCHOLL QUALITY Show your feet how much you love them by using Scholl products specifically designed to take care of your feet. Discover creams, masks, graters as well as Scholl's sole range for different lifestyles. Compatibility: Scholl rolls are compatible with all Scholl graters. FOOT CARE The combination of these refills allows for effective fight against the toughest and stubborn calluses for smoother feet and better everyday comfort. ULTRA EXFOLIATING ROLLER These replacement rollers are made of ultraexfoliating micrograins of diamond crystal powder to effectively remove the toughest calluses from the feet. This set contains 2 extra exfoliating grit refills to be used with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Electric Grater. Rollers can be used on wet, wet or dry feet.
- The Scholl Velvet Smooth Replacement Rolls with Ultra Exfoliants Micrograin are made of Diamond Crystal powder.
- They effectively and gently remove even thick calluses.
- We recommend using these replacement rollers only with Scholl electric graters.
- Instructions for use:
- We recommend using only Scholl rollers with Scholl Velvet Smooth electric graters and replacing them every 3 months for optimal efficiency.
- First use:
- 1. Unscrew the base of the device counterclockwise.
- 2. Remove the plinth from the device, then remove the red tongue from the insulation.
- 3. Return the base of the device into place, then screw clockwise until it is securely fixed.
- 4. Follow the instructions in the package leaflet inside for regular use.
- Regular use:
- 1. Remove the protective cover from the roller before use.
- 2. Check that the roller is well pressed into the device. Do not use without fixing the roller.
- 3. Turn on the device by turning the metallic gray ring on the left, then gently pass the roller over the calluses and the dead skin will gradually disappear. For use on dried skin only. Do not press too hard, otherwise the device will stop.
- 4. Turn off and check if you have achieved the desired softness. Otherwise, turn on the device again and start the operation until you reach the desired smoothness. 5. Turn off the device by turning the metallic gray ring to the right.
- 6. Wipe or rinse your feet to remove remaining dead skin residues.
- 7. Carefully dry your feet.
- 8. Apply a moisturizer and massage your feet to penetrate.
- With over 100 years of expertise and experience, Scholl has become a world leader in improving foot wellbeing. To date, we always follow with passion and dedication the values of the company's creator, Dr. Wiliam Mathias Scholl. All Scholl products are designed specifically so you can enjoy every step. Our goal is to improve the health, comfort and wellbeing of everyone by taking care of your feet.
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Ultra Exfoliating Refills are composed of Diamond Crystal Powder. Synthetic Diamonds
- 2.7 x 7.9 x 15.2 cm - 20 Grams
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.