- The Tivoli mattress offers its users extreme comfort, beautiful breathability and remarkable durability. The combination of memory foam with Supersoft foam ensures a restful sleep (reduced pressure points, improved blood circulation and reduced night wakings). The quality of its stretch fabric and its 3D aeration strip, meanwhile, allow a good ventilation of the mattress for a pleasant sleeping surface all year round. Neither too firm nor too soft, it is moreover suitable for all types of morphologies.
- Mattress thickness: 25 cm
- Hybrid technology: Shape memory & Supersoft foam
- Welcome: Soft
- Support: Firm
- Sleeping independence: Excellent
- Aeration: Very good
- Manufacture: European Union
- Detachable: No
- Packaging: Compressed rolled
- Warranty: 10 years
- Inner core of the mattress: 18 cm of High Density foam of 28 kg/m³,.
- Top tool : Sleeping side : Stretch fabric of 230 gr/m², Filling 1,3 cm of memory foam + 100 gr/m², of fibers + 3 cm of Supersoft foam
- Base side : Basic 3D fabric Filling 100 gr/m², of fibers + 1 cm of foam
- 2 vertical handles
- Labels and Standards :
- Certipur : Guarantees a standard of hygiene and environment. CertiPur certified mattresses do not contain any heavy metal, fire retardant, phthalate, chlorine, mercury ...
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that the textile used in the manufacture of mattresses is safe for health and the environment.
- Afnor: The Afnor standard is mandatory for all bedding manufacturers. It requires that mattresses and box springs measure slightly smaller dimensions than those advertised so that they can easily fit into any market surroundings.
- Ergonomics: Memory foam adapts to each morphology, allowing for better blood circulation as well as a reduction in back and joint pain.
- Sleeping independence: Memory foam avoids any transmission of movement, guaranteeing you a more peaceful sleep.
- Balanced firmness: The mattress, with its soft surface welcome and firm deep support, is perfect for those who seek comfort in between.
- Comfort: The Supersoft foam, in addition to offering a cocooning effect at bedtime, is ultra-breathable and does not retain moisture related to perspiration for an optimal well-being.
- Support : The High Density foam of the core ensures a good support of the body.
- Optimized ventilation : The mattress has a very good ventilation, guaranteeing a better hygiene and lifespan of your bedding.
- Maintenance :
- Dry cleaning.
- Base :
- The Kit15 base is a slatted base combining quality and elegance. Composed of wood mostly from sustainably managed forests (Pefc certified), it is dressed in a pretty anthracite gray fabric that blends perfectly with all types of interiors. Equipped with the tri-slat technology, it also allows to soften the comfort of the mattress for an optimal well-being. Finally, it comes in a kit (in one box) with assembly instructions for easy transport.
- Base type: Exposed slatted base
- Suspension type: Active slats
- Technology: Tri-slat
- Base height (mounted feet): 30 cm
- Frame thickness: 14 cm
- Leg height: 16 cm
- Number of legs (included): 4 (+ 1 central leg for 160 and 180 cm width models)
- Number of slats: 24 (2 x 24 for 2-seater models)
- Slat dimensions: 36 mm wide 8 mm thick
- Support: Softens the comfort of the mattress
- Covering color: Anthracite gray
- Batch composition: Frame, slats, legs, fasteners and screws
- Packaging: In kit (delivered with assembly instructions)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Frame: Spruce wood covered with anthracite gray upholstery fabric of 334 gr/m²,.
- Latts: Birch veneer.
- End caps: Polyethylene (LDPE) gray tri-latts.
- Feet: Anthracite gray thermoformed polypropylene (copolymer) Wooden center leg for large models.
- Oeko-Tex labeled upholstery fabric Pefc-certified courses and long sides
- Labels and Standards:
- Pefc (courses and long sides): Wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that the textile used in the manufacture of bed bases is safe for health and the environment.
- Afnor: The Afnor standard is mandatory for all bedding manufacturers. It requires that mattresses and box springs measure slightly smaller dimensions than those advertised so that they can easily fit into any surrounding of the market.
- Robustness: Transverse and longitudinal reinforcements.
- Comfort: Flexible slats.
- Hygiene : Promotes ventilation of the mattress.
- Careful finishes : Covering that matches all types of interiors and pyramid-shaped legs that match the bed base.
- Easy transport : Delivered disassembled in a single box of 215 x 25 x 25 cm.
- Integratable into a bed frame.
- Easy assembly in 20-30 minutes.
- Pillow(s) (Packs 1 place: 1 pillow - Packs 2 places: 2 pillows):
- Dimensions: 40 x 60 cm
- Color: White
- Technology: Memory foam
- Filling: Viscoelastic memory foam
- Cover: Ultrasoft Stretch fabric
- Comfort: Firm
- Care: Machine washable covers at 40°C
- Color: White
- Grammage: 400 gr/m²,
- Filling: Polyester with siliconized hollow fibers
- Wrap: Polyester microfiber
- Comfort: Soft
- Thermo-insulating: Maintains constant warmth
- Absorbent: Does not retain moisture
- Care: Machine wash at 40°C
- Mattress Cover:
- Color: White
- Grammage: 200 gr/m²,
- Material: Moisture-absorbing brushed cotton
- Elasticated edges: Easy installation and good support
- Care: Machine wash at 40°C
- Wood type: Spruce, Birch Veneer, Beech
- Scientific name: Picea, Betula & Fagus
- Wood origin: Sweden
- Delivered by shipping company to the door of your home
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
30 days to change your mind
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a pre-addressed, unstamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.