- The Lino bed base is a slatted bed base that combines quality and elegance. Made of wood from sustainable forests (Pefc certified), it is covered with a beautiful beige fabric containing linen that blends perfectly with all types of interiors. Equipped with the tri-slat technology, it also allows to soften the comfort of the mattress for an optimal well-being. Finally, it comes in a kit (in one box) with assembly instructions for easy transport.
- Base type: Exposed slatted base
- Suspension type: Active slats
- Technology: Tri-slat
- Base height (mounted feet): 30 cm
- Frame thickness: 14 cm
- Foot height: 16 cm
- Number of feet (included): 4 (+ 1 central foot for 160 and 180 cm wide models)
- Number of slats: 24 (2 x 24 for 2-seater models)
- Slat dimensions: 36 mm wide - 8 mm thick
- Support: Softens the comfort of the mattress
- Covering color: Beige C/7
- Batch composition: Frame, slats, legs, fasteners and screws
- Packaging: In kit (delivered with assembly instructions)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Frame: Spruce wood covered with beige C/7 upholstery fabric of 365 gr/m²,.
- Slats: Birch veneer.
- Edges: Polyethylene (LDPE) gray tri-legs.
- Legs: Beech wood cylinders - Wooden center leg for large models.
- Oeko-Tex labeled upholstery fabric - Pefc certified courses and long sides
- Labels and Standards:
- Pefc (courses and long sides): Wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that the textile used in the manufacture of bed bases is safe for health and the environment.
- Afnor: The Afnor standard is mandatory for all bedding manufacturers. It requires that the mattresses and box springs measure slightly smaller dimensions than those advertised so that they can easily fit into any surrounding of the market.
- Comfort: Flexible slats.
- Hygiene: Promotes ventilation of the mattress.
- Careful finishes : Coating that matches all types of interiors and cylindrical wooden legs that match the bed base.
- Robustness : Transverse and longitudinal reinforcements.
- Easy transport : Delivered in a kit with assembly instructions in a single box of 215 x 25 x 25 cm.
- Integratable into a bed frame.
- Assembly :
- Easy assembly in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wood type: Spruce, Birch Veneer, Beech
- Scientific name: Picea, Betula & Fagus
- Wood origin: Sweden
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
30 days to change your mind
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a pre-addressed, unstamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.