- Box contents: 1000 x PowerFast II (item no. 670216), chipboard screws (4.0 x 40) with countersunk head, Phillips socket and partial thread from Fischer. Areas of application: the countersunk screw with partial thread is particularly suitable for fixing supporting components in coated wood, softwood as well as hardwood and wood connections and allows the wood elements to be pulled together. Clean workmanship: 3 ribs at the tip guarantee fast biting behaviour and premilling, in addition, the positioning is optimised and a splitting of the wood is significantly reduced, while the look and feel are improved due to the optimised underhead geometry. Quick and flexible: the galvanised, blue passivated wood screw impresses with a significant reduction of screwin time due to the increased thread pitch this ensures quick installation in all your construction projects. Flush screwed: the chipboard screw with highperformance wax coating and partial thread for tight pulling of the individual elements allows for flush mounting in wood building materials and fixings of supporting components.
- Fischer PowerFast II chipboard screws:
- The galvanised, blue passivated screws with countersunk head, Phillips socket and partial thread are suitable for flush mounting in wood. The design with partial thread is particularly suitable for fixings supporting components and ensures that the wooden elements are firmly tightened. The special screw geometry allows for flexible and quick installation, while the three ribs on the screw tip ensure fast biting behaviour and premilling. Quick installation and reduced splitting behaviour of the wood are thus guaranteed and even close to the edge screwing effortlessly. Ideal for solid wood (needle and hardwood), board plywood, plywood, veneer plywood and similarly glued wooden components. It is recommended to combine with Fischer dowels such as DuoPower or UX for applications with tested loads. With these wood screws, you can ensure safe installation of all your building projects at any time.
- The PowerFast II screws have the following features:
- Chipboard screws with countersunk head, Phillips PZ and partial thread
- Quantity: 1000 pieces
- Diameter: 4.0 mm
- Length: 40 mm
- Drive: PZ2
- Thread length: 28 mm
- ETA approval.
- Fischer – innovative solutions.
- Fischer fastening systems is the largest division of the fisherman group of companies. The specialist in secure and economical fixings and connections to construction has become one of the market leaders over the past 70 years. The product range ranges from chemical systems to steel anchors to plastic dowels. Whether heavy duty fixings in tunnel, bridge or power station construction for the professional or wall and cavity dowels for the DIY enthusiast: Fischer offers the right solution for every mounting problem.
- ?23 x 9 x 9 cm - 2.34 Kilograms
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.