- An exclusive range of kitchen utensils
- Danish designer Simon Legald has created a range of kitchen utensils for Normann Copenhagen where excellent quality and exclusive natural materials go hand in hand. The Craft salt and pepper mills are now joined by a mortar with pestle and rolling pin that, just like the mills, are made for frequent everyday use.
- The entire range is made of solid oak and robust marble. The utensils have a classic look and a weight that makes them comfortable to hold. The simple, flared shapes that cut across the entire range, also discretely distinguish the Craft product family traits.
- Simon Legald says: "The mills, mortar with pestle and rolling pin are all traditional kitchen utensils used for active jobs in the kitchen. Therefore the utensils have to be durable. Additionally, the work is done by hand, so for me it is essential that the quality can not only be seen but also felt when holding the products. The marble and oak served this purpose perfectly."
- The marble handle of the rolling pin gives it a good, solid grip when using it and the hard materials make the mortar with pestle ideal for grounding all kinds of spices. Inside of the Craft Mills are ceramic CrushGrind® grinders, which have been tested to grind salt and pepper for an equivalent of up to 200 years of normal household use without showing any notable signs of wear. The respective white and black marble handles also indicate salt and pepper.
- The Craft range adds a luxurious Scandinavian feel to your kitchen decor. No matter if they are standing on the table, lying in the drawer or being used, the eye is drawn to the Craft mills, rolling pin and mortar with pestle.
- About Simon Legald:
- The Danish designer Simon Legald graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Art in the summer of 2012. His work consists of both small and large-scale products, often created in the cross field between craftsmanship and industry. Simon Legald likes to use the necessary techniques for his designs as part of their expression. He does this by highlighting them visually as opposed to hiding them.
- Designer: Simon Legald, 2013
- H: 9,3 x Ø: 3,7 cm
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
30 days to change your mind
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a pre-addressed, unstamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.