- Producer: Samura
- About Samura:
- SAMURA a team of professionals who create uniquely designed, high-end knives. We started our journey in 2003. We made our first product lines with the Japanese companies MAC and Mcusta. Japanese philosophy and traditions run deep in our DNA. We are absolutely sure that a Japanese knife cuts better than a European one. Japanese knives remain sharper longer and retain their edges longer.
- Samura has been making its knives at production sites in four countries since 2010. We are currently producing 18 knife lines and a huge number of kitchen accessories. We use the best modern materials for the handle: Micarta, G10, stabilised wood, plastic with a soft-touch coating, Kraton, and composites.
- Meteora knives
- Like other hand-forged steel knives, it should be washed by hand, without using a dishwasher. After washing, be sure to wipe the blade dry. It is especially important to comply with this condition because the knife is made of high carbon steel and requires additional attention.
- Knife typeJapanese Chef's Knife
- Blade steelAUS-10
- Layers of steel1
- Blade hardness (HRC)59
- Blade length (mm)160
- Handle materialStainless Steel
- Total length (mm)291
- Total height (mm)41
- Total width (mm)24
- Net weight (g)161
- Gross weight (g)308
- Package dimensions (mm)346x77x36
- Materials from Japan. Assembly in China.
- Packed in original Samura packaging.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.