- SONY FE 50 MM F2.5 G - Fixed Focal Lens
- High Quality Compact Standard Lens
- This lens offers the excellent image quality and beautiful bokeh of a Sony G lens in a quality compact format for intuitive use. It is the ideal lens for taking casual portraits. The fast, accurate and quiet autofocus is ideal for both stills and video, and captures crucial moments.
- Matching Portable Fixed-Focus Lenses
- Here's one of our Sony G fixed-focus lenses (sold separately), which offer different focal lengths but the same look, the same 49mm filter diameter, and a similar design and layout. All three are compact enough to carry, allowing you to capture great shots for a range of scenes and subjects. Their similar weight even makes it easy to rebalance the gimbal.
- Intuitive operation, metal design and clear optics
- The metal (aluminum) finish of the housing and lens hood, as well as the engraved focal length and aperture indicators, speak to excellent build quality. The ultra-compact, lightweight design, excellent image quality of the Sony G lens, its aperture ring and linear response manual focus offer intuitive and enjoyable use.
- Beautiful and natural bokeh
- The seven-blade circular aperture, with precise control of spherical aberration that affects bokeh, produces the sublime bokeh effect characteristic of the Sony G lens.
- Two linear motors for fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- The two linear motors provide fast, accurate autofocus with excellent tracking that optimizes the camera body's performance for capturing decisive moments, such as urban snapshots, expression changes in portraits and similar situations. The fast, accurate and quiet autofocus and its high-performance tracking are suitable for both still photography and video.
- Excellent performance on close-ups
- The minimum focus distance and magnification of 35cm/0.18× (auto focus) and 31cm/0.21× (manual focus), respectively, make it possible to use this lens for a variety of situations such as taking close-ups of flowers or small objects in the city with a blurred background that makes the subject stand out.
- The lens cap and filter can also fit into the lens hood
- The diameter of the threaded lens hood is equal to the diameter of the lens filter (49mm), allowing the same lens cap and filter to be attached to the lens hood and barrel for simplicity.
- Metal finish and dust and moisture resistance
- The metal (aluminum) exterior finish of the lens barrel and lens hood contributes to its reliability by providing added strength and durability. Also resistant to dust and moisture, it ensures reliable operation in harsh outdoor shooting environments.
- Customizable Focus Lock Button
- The focus lock button is customizable in the camera menu. It can also be assigned another function, depending on the user's preference. For example, if the Eye AF function that automatically tracks human eyes is assigned, the fingers of the right hand holding the camera can remain stationary while the left thumb operates the Eye AF function, for a more stable hold.
- Natural, linear response to manual focus
- Linear response manual focus responds directly to subtle adjustments of the zoom ring when focusing manually. Rotation of the ring linearly translates into a corresponding change in focus just like a mechanical control, directly reflecting the photographer's intent and allowing for subtle focus adjustments.
- Aperture Ring Click Switches
- The aperture ring provides the instantaneous operation that professionals seek for both still and video shooting. In addition to the quiet linear motors, the clicks can be turned ON for a tactile feel when shooting stills, or OFF when shooting video, for smooth and natural aperture settings. This is an ideal setup for situations requiring silence, such as film shooting.
- Easy switching between auto/manual focus modes
- The "focus mode switch" provides comfortable shooting by allowing instant switching from auto to manual focus depending on shooting conditions.
- Compatible with a wide variety of filters
- The diameter of the threaded cap is equal to the diameter of the lens filter (49mm), allowing the same lens cap and filter to be attached to the lens hood and barrel. Thanks to its internal focus, the front lens does not rotate, allowing the attachment of circular polarizing filters for landscapes, neutral density filters for film, etc, giving the user limitless creativity.
- 75mm equivalent on APS-C bodies
- This lens also fits perfectly on APS-C bodies, offering a wide-angle focal length of 75mm (35mm full-frame equivalent), useful for a wide range of scenes, such as city portraits.
- Internal focus for easy filming
- The internal focus mechanism maintains the full length of the focal length when focusing, making it easy to shoot with a gimbal or grip.
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Lens Type: Fixed Focal Length
- Product Type: Fixed Focal Length Lens
- Series: Sony G
- Bayonet connection: Sony E-Mount
- Sensor format: Full frame
- Minimum focal length: 50 mm
- Maximum focal length.50 mm
- Equivalent focal length for small format: 75 mm
- Image stabilizer: no
- Article number: 2062173
- EAN: 4548736130647
- OPTICAL SYSTEM
- Minimum shooting distance: 0.35 m (AF), 0.31 m (MF)
- Auto focus: Yes
- Shutter: f/2.5 (Minimum aperture f/22)
- Lens system: Diaphragm blades: 7
- Number of groups: 9
- Filter diameter: 49 mm
- Number of lenses: 9
- Focus motor: Linear Motor (LM)
- Lens classification: G-Lens, DMR, FHB, IF, circular Aperture
- Anwendungsbereich: Nature, Landscape, Night Landscape, Product, Portrait
- Features: Circular Diaphragm, Maximum Magnification Ratio: 0.18x (AF)/0.21x (MF), Angle of view (35mm): 47°, Angle of view (APS-C): 32°, Lens hood type: Cap type
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Specific Features: Standard Sony G fixed focal length lens, Compact and lightweight for extended carrying and comfortable shooting, High quality from edge to edge of the image due to advanced optical system, Superb and natural bokeh, Dual linear motors for fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Diameter: 68 mm
- Length: 45 mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 174 g
- Contents of delivery: Lens, Lens Hood (ALC-SH166), Front Lens Cap (ALC-F49S), Rear Lens Cap (ALC-R1EM)
- Focal length: 50 - 50 mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): SEL50F25G.SYX
- DeinDeal AG exclusively sells genuine Sony products.
DeinDeal AG is not member of the distribution network of Sony.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.