- Just imagine. An elegant, classic design combined with a host of features and the very latest imaging technology.
- What more could you ask for?
- The classic reinvented
- The sophisticated mini 90 is as pleasing to look at as it is easy to use.
- The selfie mirror on the front of the camera lets you get the perfect framing, the LCD screen helps you keep an eye on the many functions, and the flash gives you the perfect light at all times, wherever you are! But that's not all. The mini 90 even has two shutter buttons - one for portrait and one for landscape. Great, isn't it?
- Create the mood
- Add light and dark effects to your mini 90 images. Create unique moods and images by maximizing or minimizing shadows. What effect are you looking for?
- Count up to 10 ( and say "cheese"!)
- The mini 90 is equipped with so many smart features that it can even take the picture for you. Use the tripod attachment to get a steady image, select self-timer mode and off you go. You'll have 10 seconds to get in on the action before one or two images (your choice) are captured, capturing the moment in the blink of an eye.
- Where will the mini 90 take you?
- The mini 90's variety of functions lets you customize your images for any occasion, so you'll always get the best shots. Get close-ups with macro mode, brighten the image with party mode and choose landscape mode for long-distance shots.
- The mini 90 even has a built-in kids mode, so you can capture images with little toddlers who never stay still.
- Real-image viewfinder, 0.37x, with target point and parallax adjustment for macro mode.
- Lens - 2 lenses in 2 groups, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Focus - Motorized switching in 3 ranges, 0.3m - 8 (macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m, normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m, landscape mode: 3.0m - 8)
- Shutter speed - Programmed electronic shutter release, shutter speeds from 1.8 to 1/400 sec. (macro mode: aperture automatically set to F22, bulb mode: maximum aperture time of 10 seconds)
- Exposure control - Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO800), brightening and darkening control ±2/3EV, +1EV
- Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced release mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red-eye reduction mode
- Electronic control, approx. 10-second delay, continuous shooting mode can be stopped halfway through.
- LCD display
- Liquid crystal - Exposure counter (number of remaining shots), Macro mode, brightness control, timer, flash ON / OFF, mode button (Party / Kids / Landscape / Double exposure / Bulb)
- Power supply
- Lithium NP-45S battery
- 113,4 mm x 91.9 mm x 57.2 mm, 296 g (without battery, strap and film)
- Lithium NP-45S rechargeable battery
- Shoulder strap
- Battery charger
- User manual
- Ref: 1006841
- EAN: 4547410269321
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Most of our products are in stock in our warehouse. All products marked "Fast Delivery" purchased before 4 pm will be delivered the next working day unless otherwise indicated.
In case the article is not in stock, the estimated delivery time will be indicated. We will keep this information up to date and do our best to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible.
Once your order has been posted, you will receive a confirmation email link for real-time tracking. Delivery time or address can be modified in most cases using this link.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unless otherwise indicated, you have up to 30 days to return the entire order or individual articles. Each package includes a stamped return label.
We process your returns within 24 hours of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Returns will be automatically refunded in the form of a credit voucher. Through our customer service, you can request that this credit voucher be turned into a refund to your original payment method.
Get rewarded for your loyalty
Following each purchase, you will get free standard delivery for 30 days on all orders exceeding CHF 50. -. The shipping costs are automatically deducted from the total amount.