- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Hand harvested followed by spontaneous fermentation in INOX stainless steel tank. This Cabernet Sauvignon is aged in used and new barriques. His "unplugged" wines are produced, as he puts it, "without any frills, but with a lot of feeling for the beat of nature." That means no pure-bred yeasts for fermentation, no enzymes, no fining agents and, in good years, no filtration.
- Culinary recommendation: Paprikahendl, roast beef, goulash and whole poulard grilled. Dark - light meat off the grill and Gitzi.
- Aroma & Taste: On the nose noble restraint, enormously harmonious and densely woven, cassis, milk chocolate and warm oak, on the palate broad structure with very dense tannins, aromas of cooked berry compote, sweet tobacco and cocoa, really sticks. Has a very good aging potential.
- Name: Hannes Reeh
- Alcohol content: 14.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage : 2018
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.