- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Hand-picked and subsequent spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel tanks. This Zweigelt is aged in used and new barriques for 12 to 14 months. His unplugged wines are produced, as he puts it, without any frills, but with a great sense of nature's beat. That means no pure-breeding yeasts for fermentation, no enzymes, no fining agents and, in good years, no filtration.
- Culinary Recommendation:Hannes' Zweigelt goes with or without food. A Plättli to it fits excellently. But just so everything from the game including terrines. From Burgenland, for example, Esterhazy roast beef, goulash. Also our domestic Bratwurst with Rösti harmonizes perfectly.
- Aroma & Taste:In the nose red cherries, elderberry and spicy rosewood. On the palate very elegant and freshly built, fine extract with lots of pressure, rich tannin, nougat, plums, mint and a hint of cloves, then tobacco and coffee notes in the berry finish. Long spicy finish.
- Name: Hannes Reeh
- Alcohol content: 13.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Zweigelt
- Vintage : 2021
- Awards: Falstaff: 93/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.