- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Matured in barrique
- Culinary recommendation: Wonderful with beef - from steaks to stroganoff to tartar or slow-cooked roasts from the oven. Excellent with aged hard cheeses - from Parmigiano Reggiano, to Sbrinz, to Pecorino or older alpine cheeses.
- Aroma & Taste: Starts out a bit muted by cedar, then gives way to a core of plum jam, Black Forest cherry pie and Indian spices with a hint of lavender. Full-bodied, concentrated and loaded with black fruit jams, it has an approachable frame of firm, rounded tannins.
- Name: Château Labégorce
- Alcohol content: 14.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- Vintage : 2018
- Awards: Robert Parker: 93/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.