- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Matured in barrique
- Culinary recommendation: Wonderful with beef - from steaks to stroganoff to tartar or slow-cooked roasts from the oven. Excellent with mature hard cheeses - from Parmigiano Reggiano, to Sbrinz, to Pecorino or older alpine cheeses.
- Aroma & Taste: Beautiful nose of Black Forest cherry pie, violets, cassis and arable soil with hints of garrigue and potpourri. Medium-bodied, very fine and elegant with great intensity of restrained, earthy flavors, it has a long, savory finish.
- Name: Château Lascombes
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- Vintage : 2019
- Awards: Robert Parker: 92/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.