- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Matured in barrique
- Culinary recommendation: Strong, dark meat dishes of beef, lamb, venison, also with mushroom dishes and truffles.
- Aroma & Taste: On the nose, enticing notes of crème de cassis, Black Forest cake, hoisin and mocha with nuances of melted licorice, fruity loam, cast iron skillet and incense. Big, rich, full and powerful in the mouth, the lush fruit has a rock solid backbone of very firm, very ripe tannins that match with tons of freshness and a long, exotic spice finish. A magnificent monster of a Montrose!
- Name: Château Montrose
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot
- Vintage : 2020
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.