- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: The careful selection of grapes is followed by maceration during 10-12 days at controlled temperatures in the Horizon vats of steel and wood. The wine is aged for 2 years, 50% of which in French oak barrels (from 60-90 hl) and 50% in French oak barriques (3.5 hl). During aging, strict controls are carried out until the wine matures in the bottle for another 8-12 months.
- Culinary Recommendation: Strong dishes with lamb, game, beef.
- Aroma & Taste: Full-bodied and well-structured with aromas of dark berries, cherry, some mint as well as earthy notes. Then elegant and rich on the palate with strong but well integrated tannins.
- Name: Banfi
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese
- Vintage : 2018
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 37.5 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.