- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Drying of the grapes for about 3 months in classic Sforzato style. Then aging in large and small wooden barrels for 15 months and 12 months in bottle.
- Culinary Recommendation: Wonderful accompaniment to braised dishes of all kinds - whether lamb gigot, beef shoulder, roast pork or ossobuco.Wonderful with beef - from steaks to stroganoff to tartar or slow-cooked roasts from the oven.Excellent with mature hard cheeses - from Parmigiano Reggiano, to Sbrinz, to Pecorino or older alpine cheeses.
- Aroma & Taste: The Sforzato Ventum is an extremely intense wine with enveloping tannins. Dominated by red berries, ripe cherries, spicy notes and a wonderfully persistent finish. The Ventum expresses all the elegance and finesse of this unique terroir in the heart of Sassella.
- Name: Convento San Lorenzo
- Alcohol content: 15.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Nebbiolo
- Vintage : 2018
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.