- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Matured 50/50 in stainless steel tank/large oak barrels
- Culinary recommendation: To classic Italian pasta dishes, risotto or lamb
- Aroma & flavor: The fine and delicate fruit of red berries, cherry and wild berries with a light acidity and wonderfully silky integrated tannins are more reminiscent of Burgundian wines than of strong, alcoholic southern Italians. Nevertheless, the Alta Mora Guardiola has the acid structure typical of the volcanic rock, an elegant minerality and a fine, light spice.
- Name: Cusumano
- Alcohol content: 13.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Nerello Mascalese
- Vintage : 2017
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.