- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Matured for 20 months in French barriques (100% new wood)
- Culinary Recommendation: Savoury meat dishes and grilled meats.
- Aroma & Taste: It beguiles with crystalline clarity in the aroma with the varietal notes of bell pepper, followed by hints of red fruit jam and licorice.
- Name: Le Macchiole
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Franc
- Vintage : 2019
- Awards: Robert Parker: 98/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.