- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: This wine is on the skins for 10-14 days. After pressing, it is aged until about 16 months in used barriques or in tanks.
- Culinary recommendation:Italian cuisine, pasta, grilled meats and aged cheeses.
- Aroma & Taste: Fine fragrant bouquet of ripe cherries, underpinned with notes of dark chocolate and fine licorice, typical Chianti aroma on the palate, lots of fruit, red currants and plums, juicy and balanced, perfectly carried by the supporting fruit acidity of Sangiovese in the fruity final.
- Name: Poggio al Sole
- Alcohol content: 14 % vol.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot
- Vintage : 2020
- Bio : Yes
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : Yes
- Content: 300 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.