- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested by hand and then vinified in stainless steel tanks. After fermentation, the wine is aged for 16 months in French barriques. 50% in new wooden barrels.
- Culinary Recommendation: Strong meat dishes and spicy cheese
- Aroma & Taste: Very spicy and notes of bergamot and wild fruits, which is very typical of a Touriga. On the palate it convinces with an incredible elegance and beautifully integrated tannins. Long and wonderfully fresh finish.
- Name: Quinta do Vallado
- Alcohol content: 14 % vol.
- Grape variety: Touriga Nacional
- Vintage : 2019
- Awards: Robert Parker: 94/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 150 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.