- Type: Red wine
- Vinification: Hand harvest and subsequent fermentation in steel tanks. The aging of the wines takes place over 12 months half in American and French oak. Barrels of different ages and toasted are used to achieve great complexity without dominating the roasted flavors.
- Culinary Recommendation:Fondue Chinoise, Fondue Bourguignonne, Bratwurst and Rösti fits perfectly. Grilled fish from the sea. Younger alpine cheeses. Paella with meat or without, only with fish - yes that goes too. Cold and warm tapas. Tortilla preferably fresh and warm from the pan. Jamon Iberico, chorizo and also lomo are very suitable.
- Aroma & Taste:A seductive nose of cinnamon, tobacco, vanilla and beguiling fully ripe fruit. The palate with an initially powerful attack, then soft and harmonious, spicy and ripe, again lots of cooked fruit and with a vinous sweet finish. It is long and pleasant.
Region: Ribera del Duero
- Name: Bodegas Carramimbre
- Alcohol content: 14.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage : 2020
- Awards: James Suckling: 91/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.