- Type: Rosé wine
- Vinification: From Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris pressed together. Overnight on the mash for coloring. Subsequent fermentation with pure yeast at controlled temperatures between 15 - 18 ° C.
- Culinary Recommendation: Apéro, appetizers and oriental and Asian dishes.
- Aroma & Taste: Berry fruity nose of strawberries as well as ripe elderberry, fresh and fine on the palate, balanced with a subtle sweet fruit note.
- Name: Von-Salis
- Alcohol content: 13.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc
- Vintage : 2022
- Awards: Falstaff: 90/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.