- Type: White wine
- Vinification: To achieve the fine fruit of the wine is an intensive selection of grapes. About one-third of the grapes are fermented on the skins. The remaining two-thirds of the wine is aged in large wooden barrels.
- Culinary Recommendation: Perfect companion for aperitifs in combination with salty nibbles, puff pastries or all kinds of hors d'oeuvres. Pairs perfectly with seafood - from mussels to grilled pulpo or shellfish such as lobster or shrimp.
- Aroma & Taste: Convincing bouquet of juicy fruit, in addition to ripe gooseberry and peach aromas, black currant also appears in the aroma picture. The taste is characterized by an exceedingly dense structure, in which both fresh fruit aromas of apricot and peach and a fine herbal spiciness appear.
- Name: Prinz von Hessen
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Grape variety: Riesling
- Vintage : 2020
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.