- Type: White wine
- Vinification: Cold maceration in the press, temperature-controlled fermentation in stainless steel followed by aging on fine lees
- Culinary recommendation: Aperitif and appetizers, with asparagus and fish dishes.
- Aroma & Taste: On the deep, gravelly dolomite-limestone soils, a filigree Sauvignon type with pronounced fruit reminiscent of elderflower, gooseberry and exotic fruits is created. On the palate, it appears balanced and juicy. The lively acidity gives the body a distinctive outline. Typical of Sauvignon Selection is the salty note on the palate, which elegantly draws the wine into the length.
Region: Alto Adige (South Tyrol)
- Name: Kurtatsch
- Alcohol content: 13.5 % vol.
- Grape variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage : 2022
- Awards: James Suckling: 90/100,
- Bio : No
- Biodynamic : No
- Vegan : No
- Content: 75 cl
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Delivery within 2 and 7 days, depending on availability
Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
This article cannot be returned or exchanged for health or safety reasons.